Let me tell you why you're here. You're here because you know something. What you know, you can't explain.
But you feel it. You've felt it your entire life. That there's something wrong with the world.
You don't know what it is, but it's there...like a splinter in your mind, driving you mad.
It is this feeling that has brought you to me. Do you know what I'm talking about?

"Morpheus, The Matrix"

Monday 26 April 2010

Project Camelot Presents: Bob Dean - Bringing in the Light

source: Project Camelot



Bob Dean is a legend in his own time. He is, I believe, a one-man disclosure project. Ask him to the party and you barely need anyone else to make the case, for the truth behind ufos, ETs and the secret space program. He lends a touch of class to everything he touches.

After two brilliant interviews with Dean, imagine my surprise when I got a call from him telling me he wanted to come forward again... He had, he says, barely grazed the surface of what he knows. Hard to believe but who am I to quarrel with the 'great Yoda"?

So to Laughlin we went. I was accompanied by Jack Burns, the notorious, future, giver of Camelot conferences... A man who has attracted controversy and even, some believe, ignominy to Camelot in the process.... When these two war horses met it was a meeting of brothers. They had ridden together back in the days of the Knights Templar, they said. And Dean greeted him like the long lost comrade he was. With Jack's help -- handling the roving camera... I sat down with the retired Command Sergeant Major to have another go... and down the rabbit hole we went. A bit deeper in search of the real truth behind the matrix. And Bob did what he does best... bringing in the light.

Kerry Lynn Cassidy
Aoril 2010
Interview shot in February 2010
Add To FacebookTwit ThisAdd To RedditDigg ThisStumble ThisFav This With Technorati

No comments:

Post a Comment