Let me tell you why you're here. You're here because you know something. What you know, you can't explain.
But you feel it. You've felt it your entire life. That there's something wrong with the world.
You don't know what it is, but it's there...like a splinter in your mind, driving you mad.
It is this feeling that has brought you to me. Do you know what I'm talking about?

"Morpheus, The Matrix"

Wednesday 14 July 2010

Crop Circle: Guys Cliffe, nr Old Milverton, Warwickshire

source: cropcirclewisdom
by: Andrew Pyrka

The makers are indeed hoping backwards and forwards like an express train. One day they are in Hampshire then the next day in Warwickshire. Back in Wiltshire they are playing cat and mouse with the Military and now we are the ones which are chasing them and wondering where in the UK will they strike next.


At the moment I think we have more chance in winning the lottery rather than being able to work out their next move. Incredible how things have changed this year!

This latest formation is situated in a very quaint village called Old Milverton and approx. 100 meters in front of the history packed Cliffe House.

The formation itself is in wheat which is already turning to a golden mature colour. The shading within the centre can only be described as remarkable and absolutely perfect with flawless precision which is visible throughout the entire formation. The shading technique at ground level is hard to distinguish its pattern and intended to be seen from the air but the various directions of lay is clearly visible at ground level.


The shaded section displays a 6 pointed star with surrounding 6 petals and 6 outer elements - gives me a chill to think the number 666 is present. The outer elements could even depict a crown of thorns.

Weather conditions were what us in the UK would expect in summer - WET !. So I tried to use my wet cam so at least I could capture some video without risking other photographing equipment from getting wet but this is the first time my rugged camera failed to work - why this happened I cannot explain as the camera started to work once I returned to my car.
I have also tried to take EMF readings but once again ( 2nd time this season ) the batteries on this meter and a spare battery was fully discharged. As always I recharge all equipment after every visit ( batteries recharged and the meter has now been on for 6 hours and battery symbol still showing three quarters ). So I think its safe to assume that some kind of energy is sapping our battery operated devices while within crop formations.

Due to drizzling rain I grabbed what I could without risking camera damage, while I was snapping away three orange lights appeared on the horizon then moved rather quickly to my left, flared brightly then disappeared. Lights seem to be the more reported sightings this year rather than physical objects..


Add To FacebookTwit ThisAdd To RedditDigg ThisStumble ThisFav This With Technorati

No comments:

Post a Comment