Let me tell you why you're here. You're here because you know something. What you know, you can't explain.
But you feel it. You've felt it your entire life. That there's something wrong with the world.
You don't know what it is, but it's there...like a splinter in your mind, driving you mad.
It is this feeling that has brought you to me. Do you know what I'm talking about?

"Morpheus, The Matrix"

Sunday 4 July 2010

Oil Spill? Volcano? Or Both?

source: Kerry Cassidy's Blog


Part 1 - Henning Kemner



Part 2 - Henning Kemner


Letter from the Oil Fields of Oklahoma

Kerry: I received the folllowing letter confirmation of the info on my May 20 post from a person who wishes to remain anonymous:

LETTER:

Kerry,

I worked for my uncle in the oil/gas fields in the corner of Kansas, Oklahoma, Colorado and Texas during high school and college.

He had an oil field hauling company. Basically, he had specialized trucks which moved the rigs from site to site--taking them down and setting them up.

What few 'color' videos I have seen on this well do seem to support, at least to some degree, the statements of the commentator on the film you reference in your blog.

Even in black and white it is clear allot of gas is coming out. In color, it appears that gas as well as sulfur are coming out. Several other statements about them not vacuuming up oil for later processing as they did around Saudi Arabia does make one suspicious.

I looked at several films, but I believe it was in the one you reference that he (Henning Kemner) spoke of how thick oil was and that it was not fluid, but a very thick substance needing heat to flow freely. This is definitely not true! It may be of some oils, but none that I have ever seen.

I also worked with U. S. Customs in Galveston, Texas (among other locations). We had to supervise the discharge of various petro-chemical tankers in Texas City, Texas. I have seen plenty of crude and all of it was very fluid.

In any event, it appears that those in charge are deliberately not taking any serious steps to stop the disaster.

It looks like the powers-that-be finally have their solution to cull the herd without any finger pointing at them as we might have in other circumstances. After all, this is just an unfortunate act of nature.

Not sure I have been of any assistance, but I think the commentator on the referenced video had a number of VALID points.

Add To FacebookTwit ThisAdd To RedditDigg ThisStumble ThisFav This With Technorati

No comments:

Post a Comment